We are looking for ambitious and talented 3D artist to join our growing team and studio, Working on a variety of commercial projects.
Working within the existing team, you would be responsible in assisting with 3D modelling of both interior and exterior spaces, adding relevant textures/materials, setting up cameras, lighting and rendering. Attention to detail and accuracy are essential.
This is a full time position, salary negotiable. You must be eligible to work in the UK and based within reasonable distance from our studio in West Yorkshire.
- Have experience working as a 3D Artist or similar
- Experienced in 3D Studio MAX & Corona renderer
- Excellent modelling skills
- Able to understand and evaluate architectural drawings (floorplans, elevations, etc)
- Extremely Creative
- Eye for photography and great attention to detail
- Good Communication skills
- Problem solving abilities
- Animation and Rigging skills would be a bonus
- Unreal Engine (UE4) experience would be a bonus
Please email your Salary expectations, CV and examples of your work to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are looking for an applicants to start ASAP. Please send us your application.
Date posted April 29, 2020